Single trip travel insurance
Get a Quick Quote in less than 30 seconds!
Great features come as standard
Baggage, cancellation and personal accident cover included
Cover for pre-existing medical conditions (Subject to medical screening)
A minimum of £25,000 legal expenses covered
£10m for emergency medical costs and air ambulance back to the UK
Single Trip Travel Insurance
What our customers say about us
All our reviews are monitored using Trustpilot, ensuring that opinions come straight from the customers.
Happy to insure
Cannot fault Insure and away,
done this on there web site for next year with know problems would recommend to others
Levels of cover
With three levels of cover to choose from, you are sure to find an insurance policy to suit you.
- All your essential insurance options are covered as standard
- Legal costs up to £25,000 are included, so you know you’ve got support in case of anything unexpected
- We offer medical and repatriation expenses up to £5,000,000, so you have one less thing to worry about in case of an emergency
- We offer compensation in the event of luggage delay, keeping the disruption to your trip to an absolute minimum
- Your personal effects are covered, so you can focus on relaxing while you’re away
- You can also enjoy loss of deposit cover, so you don’t lose out if there are any unavoidable problems
- This level of cover offers increased travel delay cover, including delay, abandonment, and missed departure
- Legal costs and expenses cover is extended up to £50,000
- You can also insure one or two of your gadgets up to the value of £1,000
Get a Quote
Price of cover is dependent both on number of travellers as well as travellers’ ages. To calculate the exact cost of your cover, use Quick Quote.
Products to suit you
Explore our great options and choose
the cover that suits you
Helpful bits and pieces you need
to know for your travels.
Working hard to earn your trust
We go above and beyond to provide great
quality services, and we are proud to work with:
FCO - FCO Travel Advice is a consular assistance for British nationals overseas.
FCA – Financial Conduct Authority provides information for consumers and regulated firms.
Trustpilot – Trustpilot is an online review platform for ecommerce which is all about consumer reviews and ratings.