Travel insurance you can trust,
whatever your adventure!
Quick quoteStart your travel insurance here
Great features come as standard
220+ medical conditions covered
For no added charge, we will cover you for a wide range of pre-existing medical conditions while you travel.
Children covered for free
Children and young people up to the age of 18 are covered for free in our policies – perfect for families travelling together!
24 hour helpline
Our UK-based support team is ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to help you with any problems you might have.
Personal accident cover
We’ve got you covered up to the value of £25,000 in case of any bodily injuries or accidents.
Products to suit you
Explore our great options and choose
the cover that suits you
What our customers say about us
All our reviews are monitored using Trustpilot, ensuring that opinions come straight from the customers.
very good quick reliable service,will use again
The experience of finding a travel insurance that was straight forward and easy to fill in thanks for making it simple I will be back every year
Levels of cover
With three levels of cover to choose from, you are sure to find an insurance policy to suit you.
- All your essential insurance options are covered as standard
- Legal costs up to £25,000 are included, so you know you’ve got support in case of anything unexpected
- We offer medical and repatriation expenses up to £5,000,000, so you have one less thing to worry about in case of an emergency
- We offer compensation in the event of luggage delay, keeping the disruption to your trip to an absolute minimum
- Your personal effects are covered, so you can focus on relaxing while you’re away
- You can also enjoy loss of deposit cover, so you don’t lose out if there are any unavoidable problems
- This level of cover offers increased travel delay cover, including delay, abandonment, and missed departure
- Legal costs and expenses cover is extended up to £50,000
- You can also insure one or two of your gadgets up to the value of £1,000
Get a Quote
Price of cover is dependent both on number of travellers as well as travellers’ ages. To calculate the exact cost of your cover, use Quick Quote.
Helpful bits and pieces you need
to know for your travels.
Working hard to earn your trust
We go above and beyond to provide great
quality services, and we are proud to work with:
FCO - FCO Travel Advice is a consular assistance for British nationals overseas.
FCA – Financial Conduct Authority provides information for consumers and regulated firms.
Trustpilot – Trustpilot is an online review platform for ecommerce which is all about consumer reviews and ratings.