Annual travel insurance saves you time and money
Wherever you wish to travel this year, our annual travel insurance offers you comprehensive cover for every trip you take. Whether you’re packing in the package holidays, busy on business trips or simply planning to while many weekends away, there’s no need to arrange separate cover for your travels – but if you’re just planning one trip this year, check out our single trip cover instead.
No fuss cover
- We make your travel insurance simple – there’s no lengthy form to complete and you can get a quick quote in just 30 seconds.
- Our annual travel insurance covers all your trips over the next year – so you never need pay again.
- We offer online medical screening and our cover provides for pre-existing medical conditions.
- We instantly email your policy details to you so you can travel the next day.
Tailor your travel insurance
We offer cost-effective annual travel insurance options for singles, couples or families, and you can further customise the level of protection you receive. This means you never have to pay for what you don’t need, but can always get the protection you require.
Our Premier level of cover protects your personal money up to the value of £400 and will compensate you for missed or delayed flights. We offer additional cover for valuable gadgets, sporting equipment or pursuits and legal cover for accidental damage.
No last-minute surprises
The price you’re quoted for your annual travel insurance is the price you’ll pay – there aren’t any credit or debit card fees added to your affordable insurance cover.
Great value annual travel insurance
Our annual travel insurance gives you peace of mind throughout the year, wherever your trips take you. You’ll always set off confident that you have extensive financial protection covering you – and those named on your policy – should the unexpected happen.
Here are some of the benefits of our Essential package:
- Baggage, cancellation and personal accident cover
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions
- Cover for loss of personal money
- £10m emergency medical and repatriation
- Optional extras include specialist sports and gadget cover
Get a quick quote now to see how we can save you time and money on your annual travel insurance today.